Rockstar Book Tours is hosting a two week blog tour for Tinker Active workbooks designed for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade and they cover Math, English and Science.
- Title:TINKERACTIVE WORKBOOKS
- Author: Various Authors & Illustrators
- Pub. Date: May 14, 2019
- Publisher: Odd Dot
- Formats: Paperback
- Pages: Differs per workbook
Tinker, make, and engineer to learn through play! With TinkerActive Workbooks, learning leaps off the page and into the real world. Start with interactive and entertaining exercises that cover the essential kindergarten, 1st Grade, & 2nd Grade, math, science, and problem-solving skills. Then, apply what you’ve learned in exciting hands-on tinkering, making, and engineering activities that utilize only common household materials. Plus, the charming cast of characters, the MotMots, guide kids through every new concept with cheer and humor. Once you’ve completed the workbook, unbox a collectible magnet hidden in the back cover!
Vetted by award-winning educators, TinkerActive Workbooks are designed for all learners. They build your child’s fundamental math & science skills AND inspire them to try new things, discover new skills, and imagine new possibilities.
REVIEW: As the mother of a very active second grade girl, I am constantly looking for books and activities that keep her attention and she enjoys. She dove right into this book and even asked for it off the shelf when she was home sick one day. I love how all the activities have work pages AND end with an activity or experiment. I give 5 stars! So does my little girl.
3 winners will receive their choice of one of the TINKERACTIVE WORKBOOKS, US Only.
- Week One:
- 5/20/2019- Lifestyle of Me– Review- 1st Grade
- 5/21/2019- The suburban lifestyle– Review- 2nd Grade
- 5/22/2019- The Pages In-Between– Review- Kindergarten
- 5/23/2019- Do You Dog-ear?– Review- Kindergarten
- 5/24/2019- ⒾⓃⓉⓇⓄⓈⓅⒺⒸⓉⒾⓋⒺ ⓅⓇⒺⓈⓈ– Review- Kindergarten
- Week Two:
- 5/27/2019- 100 Pages A Day– Review- 1st Grade
- 5/28/2019- Wonder Struck– Review- 2nd Grade
- 5/29/2019- BookHounds– Review- 1st Grade
- 5/30/2019- Two Chicks on Books– Spotlight- All Workbooks
- 5/31/2019- Little Red Reads– Review- 2nd Grade